6/7/10

Here i Am!

My prayer tonight is "Lord, here i am - send me!"

This year my responsibilities are a little different than they were for the internship last year. My goal this year is to capture the Ray of Light Project here that Childrens Relief has established. We want to be able to promote and share what God is doing here through the project and how others can be involved! I have been fighting with my self centeredness in terms of how i had envisioned my summer compared to what God has called me to do for Him while i am here. I had envisioned walks through the villages with close translators. Working hard to help with Green Door building. I had envisioned...well, basically what i did last year and i had envisioned being able to take each of those things to the next level. However, in front of me is an enormous opportunity to be able to share with others through video what's happening here in Dondo! and so tonight i am, "making a fist and letting go" of whatever i had thought this summer would be! I am saying - Lord here i am, do with me as You want and use me however You want! I am so excited to be a part of what He wants to accomplish this summer! I'm excited to have a kind of special project to call my own. So tonight i'm letting go of all my apprehension. i'm letting go of all the feelings of being overwhelmed. tonight i'm letting go of the fear of failure.

Tonight i'm saying, "Lord, use me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment